Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Fucking Flamethrowers

I’m Hella.

Fred got roasted and is dead. So you fuckers who sent him in here can stop reading now.

Okay, now that those assholes are gone, Hello.
It’s been a long time since I wrote one of these. I wonder how many of the people I knew on here have died. Most of them probably. Lucky bastards.

If you read Faceless’ blog you already know what happened. I’d rather not spend too much time here so I’ll keep my version short.

Fred told me that he knew exactly where Faceless was after that Greg guy got himself killed. Was It Greg? That doesn’t sound right but fuck it.
So we immediately made our way over there. Took us a while to get there. When we got there they were already gone obviously so we had to spend even more time tracking them down.

When we did finally find them we were able to sneak up on them. I grabbed the cherry girl and she dropped. With her out of the picture we had the advantage on Faceless.
But then suddenly she gets back up and uses that flamethrower on us.
The flames burned the left part of my fucking face.

I decided to get the fuck out of there before she could fire that thing again. I’d yell at her for ruining my hoodie as well but I don’t really care. Not like I can feel cold anymore anyway.

Now they’re apparently hunting me down because cherry girl wants me dead. Well, so do I but we can’t all get what we want in this fucked up world.

After that screw up I went straight back to the building where Fred left his backpack. I grabbed his things and kept running. I don’t want to run into them until I find a way to deal with that flamethrower.

I’d also like to figure out how she managed to get back up. That hasn’t happened before. Gotta make sure I finish them off before they wake up I guess.

Once I got to a safe distance I sat down and went through Fred’s stuff.
Found some food and some spare knives he got from assholes who were stupid enough to fight a Nest with them.
Also a spare hoody.

Most importantly though, his laptop. Which I’m using to make this post.

I’ve been looking through this thing and there’s some disturbing stuff on here. Mostly messages he’d been sending to his bosses.

I was under the impression he was just some kind of Mercenary hired for Fear related stuff. I figured someone hired him to off Faceless. But that doesn’t seem to be what’s going on here.
He seems to be part of an organization of Fear servants or something.

They call themselves KRAKEN and from what I can tell, there’s a lot of them running around the world. They’ve got this ridiculous Octopus symbol they use. That’s not the disturbing part though, although I’m not a fan of things with more than four legs.

From what I’ve read they think mankind is unable to rule itself. That’s why they want the fucking Fears to actively take over the world and make all humankind into slaves.

I’m going to keep reading and try to gather some more information. I’ll post whatever I can find later.

Hella Signing off..

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm sure whatever crazy plan KRAKEN has will work out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... So... Frederick was part of some kind of Fear Cult that wants The Fears to take over the world... Er more than they already have?

      Was I arguably the good guy in that fight?

      ALSO SO THAT'S WHY HIS BLOGGER NAME IS KRAKEN!

      Everything makes sense now!

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen anything that shows how exactly they're planning to do this. All I've found is some vague shit about 'tearing down the veil'.

      There were no good guys in that fight. But for once you were the lesser evil I guess.

      Delete
    3. Damn it... Why can't I ever be the bad guy...

      Delete
    4. If you kill all the other bad guys you'll eventually be the only one left. Just saying.

      Delete
    5. You know what... Thanks... That makes me feel better. Someday... Someday I will be the villain. Your belief in me keeps me going.

      Delete