Sunday, April 15, 2018

Snakes on the ceiling!


More accurately, a Lilim on the ceiling.


So I was searching through one of the empty buildings.
Hella was searching through another nearby building. 
I’m not sure why we keep doing this. Maybe it’s my gamer instincts telling me to look for loot.
Which doesn’t work here because you can only get things by buying them with points as far as I know.
But we rarely find anyone to fight. I was starting to think we wandered too far off in the wrong direction.


However, while I was searching this building I heard something above me. 
I looked up and see this dark haired Lilim lunge at me.
I instinctively peed myself.
Wait no..
I instinctively defended myself by putting my hands in front of my face and screaming for help.


The pee came later. Which reminds me, I wonder how much points a new pair of pants costs?




I felt a sharp pain in my hands and was knocked down by the attack. 
When I got back on my feet I noticed my hands were bleeding. 
The cut wasn’t deep enough for the birds to come out unfortunately.


I tried to run but her snake tail wrapped around my feet and stopped me. 
Before I knew what was happening I was being squeezed by a giant half-snake body. 
Luckily one of my arms was still free. I’m not sure how it happened but that ended up saving me.


As if being constricted wasn’t enough she then put her fingers around my throat 
and started strangling me. Normally I’m not one to kinkshame but this was going too far.


Time for a little information on the side. You ever heard of the theory that 
the Convocation isn’t actually the birds, but the sentient lightning inside them?
I happen to believe that theory.
You see, when I have a cut on my body that’s too small for the birds to fly out of,
lightning comes out instead. I don’t like it when this happens because it hurts me as well when it does.
The birds aren’t pleasant either but the lightning is worse. Especially at close range like this.
So I gritted my teeth, put my hand on her snake body and..

Next thing I know I open my eyes and I was all the way across the room, lying on the floor.
My hands are still slightly burned and hurting badly. The rest of my body isn’t feeling much better 
but at least it’s not burned. I can’t say the same about the Lilim though. She was dead.
I got some good points for that one.
Then i got back on my feet and dusted myself off. 
Only then did I notice Hella standing at the open door.
That’s when I peed my pants.


I tried to play it off as if she didn’t just scare the shit out of me and asked: 
 “How long have you been standing there?”


“Ten minutes or so. These buildings are all empty. I’m gonna keep moving.” 
Which is exactly what she did.


“Hey wait up, are you saying you were there the whole time and didn’t help me fight her?
 What the hell?” I shouted as I ran after her.


“Why the fuck would I help you?”


“We had a deal didn’t we?”


“The deal was that I wouldn’t fucking kill you myself. 
I never said I would stop other people from killing you.”


She did have a point there. 
At least she seems to want the Faceless Bastard dead enough to help me when we’ll fight him. 
That or she’ll use me as a not-quite-human shield.


So far this has been my least favorite mission I’ve been on.
 Although that one time in Rome was a pretty close second.
 Anyway I’m starting to get distracted. Probably a sign I should stop writing this and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment