Saturday, April 21, 2018

The reports of my death..

..Were slightly premature.

Only slightly though. Because as I’m writing this post I’m also preparing my real strike on Faceless. Not the pretend strike that got Glenn killed. This time it’s the real strike that will probably get me killed. All I’m hoping for is that I manage to take down Faceless along with me.

Thanks to Glenn’s idiotic heroic sacrifice I now know exactly where Faceless is. Before the idiot ran straight through a minefield (despite my warnings) he had been talking to me through this blog. He even sent me a picture of Faceless recovering  in the suits building.

You see, this wasn’t supposed to be a solo mission. I’m not stupid enough to think Faceless could be taken down by just one Nest. The guy has proven to be very difficult to kill after all. So Glenn was supposed to help me take him down. The only reason I still think I stand a chance right now is Hella.

I can’t trust her completely but at least she does want Faceless dead. Hopefully her weird powers will make enough difference in this fight.

Speaking of which, I had a talk with her a few hours ago. We were sitting down to eat and I figured if I didn’t ask now, I probably wouldn’t get another chance. So I decided to risk it.
“Hey Hella.”

She looked at me without saying a word.

“Uh, I had been meaning to ask you,.. If you don’t mind that is.. Your powers? What the hell is up with them?”

More silence.

“I.. it’s just that I haven’t seen any servants with powers like yours. So I was curious, Where do they come from? I assume it’s a Fear but I have no idea which one.”

She just kept glaring at me. I wasn’t sure if it was because she didn’t want to answer because honestly she always seems angry at me anyway. So I can’t really tell the difference.
Then she looked away and took a bite from her sandwich. She swallowed it and said:
“I have no fucking idea either.”

“What?” I was confused.

“It never told me it’s name. I’ve only heard it speak twice and have only seen parts of it. Just the eyes and two giant creepy ass cold hands.”

“You haven’t seen any other servants that could fill you in on the details?” I asked.

“Nope, it’s just been me and the fucking voice ordering me around.”

“How did it give you the powers? Maybe that’ll give a clue to its identity.”

She frowned, stood up and threw away her sandwich. “I don’t want to fucking talk about that.” Then she just started walking away.

I’ve been too afraid to say anything to her since. I’m more afraid of her than I am curious about her right now. Which is saying a lot because I really want to know what that Fear is. Assuming it’s even a Fear, not sure what else it could be though.

No comments:

Post a Comment