Wednesday, June 13, 2018

KRAKEN part I

Fucking hell. I’ve been trying to make sense of all this Kraken shit but that’s not exactly easy. There’s just so much shit on this computer and most of it is useless. On top of that I’m still being chased by Faceless and his girlfriend. Just because miss Strawberry has a fucking revenge boner for me.

I’m half tempted to just release all these documents in a single zip file and let others sort through the bullshit. Problem is, I doubt anyone is willing to do that. Which means any actual useful info about these fuckers would be lost.

While they seem incompetent right now that does not mean they can’t be dangerous. If they get even anywhere near their goal it would be fucking terrible for everyone.

Enough rambling from me. Here’s some of the stuff I’ve found.
First thing I found is this ridiculous flyer or something. I’ll just paraphrase the contents:

“Humans are idiots.
The world sucks.
Bla bla blah.
Humans can’t rule themselves.
So there’s only one solution we can think of right now: Let some Eldritch abominations make all our choices for us. That can’t possibly go wrong!
Blah bla.
People should be afraid of the Fears. Because they might be monsters but they promised us world peace so let’s give them a chance.
Blah blah bla
The Fears have been hiding for too long. It’s time to pull them out of the shadows. How? Well we’ll just use our octopus tentacles to tear down some ugly curtains.
Blah blah
Put the slender man back on his throne.
Bla bla bleh”

Basically they want to reveal the Fear’s existence to the entire world. So that they can rule over humanity. Which will apparently solve all the problems in the world.

Global warming? The Cold boy can fix that!
Unemployment? The wooden girl will give us a job to do!
Too much war? I’m sure the Fears won’t keep fighting amongst themselves. It’s not like one of them is the personification of war or anything.

It’s fucking stupid. So is their logo. Its this thing:






The other stuff I’ve found is messages between Fred and the other octopods. Including some messages to some sort of higher command. Can’t really tell if they’re just pretending to be super professional or if they actually are. Frederick and his buddies didn’t seem very competent, so it’s probably the former. Best not to underestimate them though, just in case.

Crap, one of my traps just went off.  I think Faceless and Blueberry are nearby. Time to keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment