Monday, July 9, 2018

Finals

So one moment I’m packing up my supplies and the next I’m standing in a room with a bunch of other people. Including Faceless and Grape girl.
I expected a fight so I instinctively grabbed my knife.

That’s not what happened. Instead the Game Master showed up and said some shit about fighting outside the arena being forbidden now. From now on he decides who fights who.

Which means I made it into the finals. Great, maybe I can actually get some sleep now.

I thought I wouldn’t have to worry about Faceless and his Tomato girlfriend chasing me anymore. So obviously the first thing the asshole does is chase me through the crowd. First I wanted him dead because he’s a monster, now it’s just because he’s fucking annoying.

Hopefully this tournament won’t last much longer, otherwise I’m gonna run out of fucking fruit names.

No comments:

Post a Comment